There are 4 types of reports that you can create:
You can also export reports from your Dashboard screen of the list of jobs that are currently showing in the Dashboard job table as per current jobs list filters.
Click on the Reports tab from the top of the screen:
These reports are able to be downloaded in a number of formats (Acrobat (PDF) file / CSV (comma delimited) / Excel 97-2003 / Rich Text Format (RTF) / TIFF file / Web Archive / XPS Document), and can be printed directly from the system itself without needing to download the report first.
Overdue Job Reports
Shows a list of jobs which have not been approved / completed, where the dates have elapsed:
- Can search by contractor / staff user / contracting company / principal contact
- Can view by overdue start OR end date
- Can set date range, e.g. for end of month reports / weekly reports.
Jobs Period Reports
Shows how many permit requests have been received:
- Can generate reports to see how many jobs were received within periods of a week / month / financial year / calendar year
- Can also generate reports by a custom date range, e.g. to check volume of requests over the council's Christmas break compared to other times of the year.
Shows statistics for a particular contractor / company, including costs, inspection failures, etc.:
- Can view permit costs attributed to the company – could be used for monthly billing arrangements or to keep track of costs
- Can view which companies / contractors have lots of failed / passed inspections to pick up on potential issues.
Working on Behalf Reports
Shows statistics for particular Principal Contact people / companies, including costs, contractors, etc.:
- Can be used to see who has done jobs on behalf of particular companies, e.g. contractors working on behalf of Chorus, where Chorus gets the bill for the permit
- Can be helpful for disputes of charges to show a company who has lodged permit requests and nominated that company / person as a Principal Contact.
This option is available from the Dashboard screen only. It exports the jobs list straight into an Excel (.csv) document as per current jobs list filters.
Click the Export button at the top right of the jobs list:
- Can be used for general purposes
- Contains more information on addresses, inspections, request types, and contractor notes (from the requester site) than the other types of reports
- Is probably more useful for keeping track of what council users / staff are doing, rather than the contractors / applicants.
Please sign in to leave a comment.